KCC Scholarship Application
Invest in yourself
KCC scholarships help you reach your educational goal.
The KCC Foundation offers scholarships based on factors including academic standing, program of study, financial need, leadership, and special talents.
- Foundation Scholarships can only be used at Kankakee Community College and meet a variety of student needs - books, tuition, fees, etc.
- Unlike a student loan, scholarships do not have to be repaid.
- KCC scholarship applications are due May 1, 2022.
- Scholarships will be awarded and recipients notified on May 15, 2022.
- Recipients will be notified via email with the email address used on the scholarship application.
- Scholarship recipients must be enrolled at Kankakee Community College for the 2022-23 academic year to receive the award.
Complete one application to be considered for all eligible KCC Foundation Scholarship opportunities:
Coordinator of Scholarships,
Donor & Alumni Relations
KCC Foundation Office
Riverfront Campus, Room D211
FIRST-TIME SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT
Create an account. If you are a current KCC student, your username will be your 7-digit KCC Student ID. If you have a current kcc email address, please use it.
Your password must be eight (8) characters long and contain characters from three (3) of the following groups:
Lower case letters (a,b,c)
Upper case letters (A,B,C)
Alphanumeric characters or symbols (@,$,&)
A sample password is Welcome1!
*STUDENTS WHO WILL BE NEW TO KCC IN THE FALL SHOULD APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS AS A PROSPECTIVE/TRANSFER STUDENT.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED A KCC STUDENT ID, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INCLUDE IT WITHIN THE APPLICATION.
RETURNING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT
Login to apply for more scholarships, access your applications or view scholarships you've received.